The IT industry is full of the same catch phrases, testimonials, and features. It’s nearly impossible to determine what you’re actually buying, let alone whether the MSP is equipped to handle your business.
Here are the top 5 questions to ask before you sign a contract with your Managed Services Provider:
- Do they carry liability insurance and, if so, how much?
- How do they ensure that your information is kept safe and confidential?
- Do you have access to your company’s information, including passwords, and will they give you copies of all related documentation?
- Do they provide you with meaningful KPI’s that allow you to measure their performance?
- How difficult do they make it for you to leave and hire another company?